SCROLL UP OR DOWN FOR SELECTION

********** scroll up or down **********

The windmills of our past often energize our todays with a renewed fervor found in the recesses of happier moments and memories

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

A LOT OF THIS BLOG BELONGS TO A L I C E

Alice of the HARRIET HOUSE, who so willingly and kindly helped me to work on this sort of mini life of mine. Alice provided so much help and encouragement to this project that I have found a new something in my life a something I feel I must pursue and that is WORDS. For without the push I received from Alice (not with holding encouragement from Bill) I probably would not have finished this.

So it is with great pleasure I present to your view the beautiful and gracious

ALICE HARRIET CALDWELL DUQUET



No comments:

Custom-embroidered logo shirts and apparel by Queensboro