SCROLL UP OR DOWN FOR SELECTION

********** scroll up or down **********

The windmills of our past often energize our todays with a renewed fervor found in the recesses of happier moments and memories

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

BILL WITH BIG JIM CHILI BILL CALDWELL SENIOR PIC

Dave here is one of myself about 1975 or so, the chili is Big Jim, a very mild, very large variety, developed by the Ag. dept at NM State College, at Las Cruces, NM. I had about 200 # of this that year, haven't grown any more chili since. This year I didn't plant a garden, but will put in some turnips in late Aug., for a winter crop. I stay busy watering my fruit trees, and cutting the weeds. This is at the old place where we used to live, north of town. We sold the house years ago, but I still have part of the acreage.
Hope you can use the pix, as they are the best I can do for now. I took digital photos of the originals, and downloaded to the e mail. Will get the Chieftain pix for you soon. Cheers, BC
The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
Bill Chili 2





No comments:

Custom-embroidered logo shirts and apparel by Queensboro